RECHARGEABLE PRODUCTS Charging Instructions
- If the product has a charging case, remove the plastic isolator disc between the product and the charging case before charging.
- If the product has a USB lead for charging, you can insert it into a computers USB port or use our USB plug adapter.
- Do not use a non-Rocks Off USB plug adapter, as the voltages and currents could be different and damage your product.
- If the product comes supplied with a mains adapter, it must only be charged using that supplied adapter.
- The product may be partially charged on purchase but we recommend a full charging cycle before use. Charge the battery for at least 40 minutes before use.
- BE PATIENT - Do not switch on or use your vibrator during this first charging session, as this may affect the battery capacity.
- This product must only be used with the charging device and cable supplied.
- Do not use the product when it is plugged in for charging.
- The power supply and vibrator should be regularly examined for damage. In the event of damage, do not use.
- Only operate when fully charged in accordance with instructions.
- Always store the adapter or charging unit and any associated cables in a dry place.
- Always charge this product in a dry place.
- Always disconnect from the power supply before cleaning this product.
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY INFORMATION
- This product contains a Lithium Rechargeable Battery Pack.
- If battery leakage occurs, stop using immediately and avoid contact with skin. If skin contact occurs, immediately wash the area thoroughly with warm soapy water. If battery leakage comes into contact with eyes or body tissue, immediately flush thoroughly with water and see a doctor.
- Treat this product with care to avoid battery leakage, combustion and explosion.
- Do not expose the battery pack to excessive physical shock.
- Do not take apart or attempt to repair the vibrator or battery.
- Do not touch the terminals of the vibrator with any metal objects.
WEEE This product is classified as Electrical and Electronic Equipment. Should the time come for you to dispose of this product, please ensure that you do so in accordance with the European Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive and compliance with local laws relating to this directive.