NON-RECHARGEABLE PRODUCTS BATTERY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
IF THE BATTERY COMPARTMENT CONTAINS A PROTECTIVE SHEATH PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE.
- Do not mix different types of battery brands, or mix new and used batteries, as this may affect the performance of your toy.
- Only use the recommended type of batteries, as stated on the package.
- Batteries must be inserted with the correct polarity (+/-)
- The supply terminals should not be short-circuited, i.e do not bridge terminals with metallic material.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- To maintain battery life, remove batteries after each use and before cleaning, this will help to keep your toy in optimum condition.
- Exhausted batteries should be removed from the product and recycled in accordance with manufacturers recommendations.
- Store your vibrator in a clean dry environment as moisture can damage the batteries and the motor.
- Take care when using oils and lubricants that they do not enter the battery compartment as they can react with batteries.
- To avoid injury or aggravation of pre-existing conditions, this device should not be used on swollen calves or unexplained calf pain.
- If you are unsure or pregnant - please consult a doctor before use.
- Please retain all packaging since it contains important information.
- THIS IS NOT A CHILDREN'S TOY - ADULT USE ONLY
- Not for use by persons under the age of 18
- In the interest of hygiene, once the packaging has been removed, the item is non-returnable. Statutory rights are unaffected.
This product is classified as Electrical and Electronic Equipment. Should the time come for you to dispose of this product, please ensure that you do so in accordance with the European Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive and compliance with local laws relating to this directive.